This game is giftable
Prices last updated at: 7/2/2020 07:23
Verdun is the first multiplayer FPS set in a realistic World War One setting. The merciless trench warfare offers a unique battlefield experience, immersing you and your squad into intense battles of attack and defense.
The game takes place on the western front between 1914 and 1918, in one of the bloodiest conflicts in world history. The developers were inspired by the infamous Battle of Verdun in 1916. The game offers 4 distinct game-modes: Frontlines, Attrition, Rifle Deathmatch, and Squad Defense. There are also many historically accurate features such as realistic WW1 weaponry, authentic uniforms, horrendous gore, and maps based on the real battlefields of France and Belgium.
REALISTIC WORLD WAR 1 GAMEPLAY
The gameplay is as immersive and gritty as it can get with elements such as realistic gore that portrays the true horror of the 1st World War Battlefield. This feature can naturally be disable if preferred. The authentic w...
**This country has special tax information comments (see tooltip)
- Create your own watchlist with your favorite titles
- Create price alarms and get informed by mail
- Permanently hide particular countries from the search results
- Hide your owned games from the search results and offers
- See how much money you already saved with your owned games list
- and many more!