Prices last updated at: 6/5/2020 14:44
The Bridge is a puzzle game that forces the player to reevaluate their preconceptions of physics and perspective. It is M. C. Escher meets Isaac Newton. Manipulate gravity to redefine the ceiling as the floor while venturing through impossible architectures. Explore increasingly difficult worlds, each uniquely detailed and designed to leave the player with a pronounced sense of intellectual accomplishment. The Bridge exemplifies games as an art form, with beautifully hand-drawn art in the style of a black-and-white lithograph.
**This country has special tax information comments (see tooltip)
- Create your own watchlist with your favorite titles
- Create price alarms and get informed by mail
- Permanently hide particular countries from the search results
- Hide your owned games from the search results and offers
- See how much money you already saved with your owned games list
- and many more!