This game is giftable
Prices last updated at: 7/2/2020 09:39
READY! SET! PARENT!
Little Bobby’s dead, the BBQ is on fire, Jen’s eating poisonous berries and the birthday cake still needs icing. It’s just another wonderful day out with the kids in Think of the Children, a frantic parenting simulator for up to four players.
Hauled before the court for bad parenting and endangering the lives of your children, the Prosecutors present a series of events as evidence that will either condemn or exonerate you: a birthday party at the park, a day at the zoo, a camping trip, an unexpected visit to the Australian Outback and more. Each of these locations proves to be far more dangerous than they sound, and even the tamest of environments are filled with deadly hazards.
Run solo, or team up with other parents to play through each trip in flashback to prove your parenting skills-and your innocence-to the judge, and avoid going to jail.
There’s never a dull moment whe...
**This country has special tax information comments (see tooltip)
- Create your own watchlist with your favorite titles
- Create price alarms and get informed by mail
- Permanently hide particular countries from the search results
- Hide your owned games from the search results and offers
- See how much money you already saved with your owned games list
- and many more!